Greenville Solar Products & Services
Solar Energy USA of Columbia, South Carolina is your comprehensive, one-stop shop for commercial energy savings and efficiency. The state of South Carolina offers a 25% tax credit towards installing solar panels. Additionally, a number of South Carolina power companies offer incentives on both solar and energy efficient building upgrades.
The ConserFund Loan Program is available from the South Carolina Energy Office to fund energy efficiency improvements like T5 lighting, as well as PV solar energy systems for both new and current South Carolina facilities. Nonprofits, schools, state agencies, and local governments can utilize the fund to cover 100% of project costs up to $500,000.
Our Products Available In Greenville, South Carolina
Incentives Available Near Greenville, South Carolina
- Duke Energy - Standard Purchase Offer for RECs
- Duke Energy (Electric) - Non-Residential Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
- EnergyUnited - Commercial Energy Efficient Lighting Rebate Program
- Palmetto Clean Energy (PaCE) Program
- Progress Energy Carolinas - Residential Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
- Progress Energy Carolinas - SunSense Commercial PV Incentive Program
- Progress Energy Carolinas - SunSense Commercial Solar Water Heating Incentive Program
- Progress Energy Carolinas - Commercial Energy Efficiency Program
- Santee Cooper - Business Custom Rebates
- Santee Cooper - Commercial Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
- SCE&G (Electric) - Commercial EnergyWise Program