There are two easy ways to improve the thermal performance of a residence. Attic ventilation or insulation. Attic ventilation pulls outside air through the soffit vents which is the low point of the attic floor. Then the attic vent pulls the air out of the attic at a high point creating a flow depending on the ventilations CFM capacity.
Radiant heat and moisture build up are an attic’s worst enemy, working together to cause a variety of problems for your home. In many cases passive ventilation is simply inadequate in controlling these elements, resulting in high electricity bills and accelerated deterioration of building materials over time.
Solar Energy USA residential solar powered ventilation products provide a cost effective solution to this problem by continuously removing heat and moisture build-up throughout the day. Complementing existing attic insulation, our solar attic fans actively remove hot air and humidity to reduce the attic temperature. Minimizing attic temperature will increase the overall efficiency of your attic insulation and reduce the amount of heat transferred into your home. The result is a more comfortable home which requires less energy to cool. Best of all, Solar Energy USA products operate at absolutely no cost, cooling your home using only solar power.
What makes our solar powered ventilation products the best?
- We can deliver up to 1550 CFM of cooling performance, more than any residential solar powered attic fan available
- 25 year warranty on complete unit
- Reduces cooling cost
- Complete attic air recycled up to 15 times per hour
- All metal vent housing construction manufactured using corrosion resistant zincalume alloy
- Helps extend life of roof
- Whisper quiet 14″ aluminum fan blade
- Eliminates fire hazard of traditional electric attic ventilation systems
- Thermal switch included at no additional charge
- More mounting, bracket, and color options available than any competitive product
Please contact a Solar Energy USA representative for assistance in determining the proper solar attic ventilation system and amount of ventilation needed for your specific application.